Details6.5 Amp all ball bearing motor, 0-850 RPM. Heavy duty keyed chuck. Variable speed trigger with reversing switch provides greater control during drilling start up and also helps free up bound bits. Two finger trigger design and lock-on button provides easy operation. Ergonomic handle with soft grip provides increased comfort. Precision cut steel gears. Magnesium front housing provides maximum control in tough applications. For increased durability provides maximum control in tough applications. Extra long 8' rubber cord with 3-prong grounded plug. 360° auxiliary handle with optional depth gauge.
- Amperage: 6.5
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Clutch Settings: N/A
- Cord Length: 8 ft
- Height: 8.5"
- Length: 10.9"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel Hole Saw: 2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Steel Twist Drill: 1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Auger Bit: 1-3/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Hole Saw: 3-5/8"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Paddle Bit: 1-1/2"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Wood Self Feed B: 2-1/4"
- No Load RPM: 0-850
- Rating: 120V AC
- RPM: 850
- Size: Spindle - 1/2" - 20"
- Torque (in. lbs.): 373
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 5.1 lb
- Width: 2.75"
(1) 1013VSR 1/2" High-Speed Drill, (1) Auxiliary Handle, (1) Chuck Key.
- Additional Information
Chuck Type 1/2 Inch Power Source Corded