DetailsThe best built. Period. No other router lift has this kind of range, speed and accuracy! Speaking of accuracy, how’s 0.001 in. adjustment resolution with no need for a fussy and expensive digital readout? ProLift is the only lift on the market designed for demanding, daily use — no other lift matches our features. In fact, ProLift is the only direct-drive lift built around the robust Porter-Cable model 7518 router. Integral fins keep your router running cool. The direct-drive mechanism eliminates the complication and slop associated with belts, chains and gears. Don’t settle for wimpy lifts that clog up with dust, bind, get sloppy and move at a snail’s pace. Raise the collet above the table for easy bit changes of any size! No other router lift has faster linear motion. Precision-ground steel plate. Nickel-plated for long life and corrosion resistance. Heavy-duty bronze bushings. Fits ALL Bench Dog Tools router tables. Aluminum housing with built-in cooling fins. Router Compatibility fixed base only: Porter-Cable 7518, 7519, Bosch 1617/ 1618 series (use adapter 40-002). Porter-Cable 690/890 series (use adapter 40-002). Makita RF1100/1101 series (Use adapter 40-003). DeWalt 610, 616/618 series (use adapter 40-002).
- Plate: Solid Steel, Precision-Ground
- Plate Size: 8-1/4 In. x 11-3/4 In.
- Housing: Cast Aluminum With Cooling Fins
- Housing Diameter: 4.2 In. (Use Adapters for Smaller Motors)
- Surface Finish: Machine Ground Steel
- vertical travel: 5.5 In. (Varies Slightly)
- Insert Rings: 1-1/2 In. Opening
- columns: 15/16 In. polished steel
- Bushings: Bronze
- Height Adjuster: 0-1/8 Scale, .0025 In. Increments
- Lead Screw: 8 TPI Precision Acme Threads
ProLift, speed wrench, socket & fine adjuster.
- Additional Information