The ProTop Portable is big enough for the shop yet scaled for the job site. It has the same features and components as its bigger brothers, but weighs only 35 pounds. No other portable router table has as many essential features. Adjustable subfences, accessory miter track, enclosed cabinet, robust fence, and the ability to accept all routers (except the Porter Cable 7539) are just a few of its highlights. ProTop Contractor is best job site router table on the market. Whatever you do, don't let its compact size fool you. Its unique forward offset router location and dual position fence give it as much usable table surface as most full-size router tables. Moreover, the 15"" cabinet height will accept any router, not to mention Bench Dog's ProLift. In fact, ProTop Contractor fits all relevant Bench Dog accessories! The Baltic Birch enclosed cabinet reduces dust and noise, and the rubber feet prevent table slippage. There is no routing task ProTop Contractor can't perform! Winner of Best New Tool of the Year (Popular Woodworking) and Best Value (Editors Choice, Workbench Magazine).
- Table top is 16 x 22 x 1-1/8 in. thick
- Height 13 in. (inside cabinet)
- 3/8"" acrylic insert plate
- 3/8 x 3/4 in. miter gauge slot
- Made of high pressure laminate
- Dimensions of cabinet are 20-1/2 x 26-7/8 in.
- Weighs 35 lbs.(without optional router.)
- One Bench Dog 40-001 Portable Router Cabinet
- Miter Track
- Predrilled Router Insert Plate