Details3M Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1751 B/A is a gray, aluminum filled, two-part, room temperature curing structural adhesive. Excellent adhesion to metals. Good void filling properties. Ideal for repairing holes, dents and cracks in metal. Work life of mixed materials at 73 degrees Fahrenheit (22 degrees Celsius) is about 45 minutes. Large masses and/ or higher temperatures will shorten work life.
- Time to Handling Strength at 75°F (24°C): 8-12 hours
- Time to Full Cure at 75°F (24°C): 7 days
- Work life of Mixed Materials at 75°F (24°C): 45 minutes (100 gram qty.)
- Color Base (B): Gray
- Color Accelerator (A): Accelerator
- Size Part A: 10.7 fl.oz. (2/3 pint) 315 ml.
- Size Part B: 16 fl.oz. (1 pint) 473 ml.
1 pint Scotch-Weld Epoxy Adhesive 1751 B/A Base (B) and Accelerator (A).
- Additional Information